Are you an amazing writer that can help us tell our stories and help our clients?
We feel there is so much we want to share with our audience: our knowledge to help them become better, teach them about conversion optimisation, tell our startup story, technical advice. Only we are not writers, so all these stories stay inside our heads.
Can you help us bring our stories and insights to the world? Via our own blog, newsletter and social media reach?
At Team Croco we help ecommerce companies grow their conversion rates in a scientific way by running live experiments on their website. How cool is that?
We are a fully remote company and prefer to work with fun and enthusiastic people. We operate mostly in EU time zones, but your working times are flexible.
Ideas for some of the things that need to be written:
- Blog articles on our company processes and experiments (like the Buffer Open blog)
- Case studies on how we help our clients
- Information articles like: What to do if you don?t have the numbers to run a/b-test. Or how to structure a CRO strategy. Or, what does an A/B-testing team look like?
- A bi-weekly newsletter
- Cool ideas you might have
Your Experience & Skills:
- Exceptional and fluent written American English.
- Captivating storytelling skills.
- Understand the importance of SEO
- Great communication skills. We?re a distributed team, so frequent and clear written communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
- Experience with and comfortable working with a remote team
We are looking for smart, communicative, responsible people to join our team.
This position is NOT for you if:
- You?re defensive, argumentative and blame others when things go wrong
- You?re not an open communicator. You?re afraid to voice your opinion or afraid to ask questions.
- You have young kiddos without any other child care help and plan to be working while watching small children at the same time.
- A hourly freelance position
- working in a team that will support you and challenges you to grow
- a flexible work schedule
- we commit to your growth as an professional and support you with an educational budget, opportunities and coaching
- And more ?
Does this sound interesting? If yes, apply and tell us why you would make a great addition to our team. Make sure you answer the following questions and you proofread!
- Who are you and what makes you a great addition to the team?
- Describe your ideal job.
- What is your #1 strength?
- What is your #1 weakness?
- What will your references say about them when we contact them?
- Make sure you add some work examples.